We already did quite a lotWe do even more and our possibilities are endless
Polish and Ukrainian outsourcing experts will meet in Rzeszow
- The largest and unique international economic event in Poland, related to the development of outsourcing in Poland and Ukraine
- Presentation of trends in the development of the outsourcing industry and modern business services as well as possibilities of building business partnerships between companies from Ukraine and Poland.
- Presence of representatives of the most important European industry organizations, including companies and institutions from Poland and Ukraine, representing one of the most dynamically developing sectors of the economy in Central and Eastern Europe
- Rzeszów - the economic center of South-Eastern Poland and a city with great potential for the development of modern business services
The Forum is the largest and unique international economic event in Poland, covering the development of outsourcing in Poland and in Ukraine. It is the field of discussions and meetings of Polish and Ukrainian businesses representing modern business services providers, BPO / ITO center managers, consulting and advisory agencies, modern business services sector investment professionals, media representatives, Real Estate agencies and recruitment companies.
“Poland and Ukraine are one of the most important and largest outsourcing centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We are used to talk about outsourcing services, but international events dedicated to cross-border cooperation in the area of modern business services are still not too popular. The second edition of the Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum in Rzeszow is a great opportunity to share international experiences, to establish new business contacts and to point out the trends on the one hand, and on the other the challenges facing Ukrainian and Polish outsourcing" says Wiktor Doktor, CEO of Pro Progressio, one of the Forum’s co-organizers.
One of the strategic objectives of the Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum in Rzeszow is to present trends in the development of the industry and the possibilities of creating business partnerships between companies from Ukraine and Poland, especially in relation to IT services and customer services provided to clients from in Western Europe and the USA.
Among this year's issues discussed during the Forum there will be included topics such as:
- Poland and Ukraine on the global map of outsourcing services: Politics, Economy, Economics, Security
- Poland and Ukraine as an outsourcing tandem for Western Europe and the USA
- Can "open borders" allow Ukrainian ITO and BPO companies to thrive in Europe?
- Ukraine and its outsourcing achievements
- Poland as ITO / BPO location
- HR potential of Poland and Ukraine
- Challenges and ways of implementing outsourcing projects in Poland and Ukraine
- Dynamics of development of operating centers in Poland and Ukraine.
- Main BPO / SSC / ITO locations (including Rzeszów attractiveness overview)
- Potential for growth, including the role of regional cities in the development of the BPO / SSC / ITO sector in Poland and Ukraine
- The future client (where will he come from, what will he expect)
- Customer market for the outsourcing industry - Who is the current customer and what does he expected
- Role of robotics in outsourcing
The event is supported by Polish and international institutions, which provide their patronage, including Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce, Lviv IT Cluster, Outsource People, International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), the Association of Polish Cities, the Deutscher Outsourcing Verband as well as panelists and industry experts who were invited to participate in the Forum, including:
- Organizations and institutions focused on economic and trade promotion from Poland, Ukraine, Great Britain, Germany and Ireland including: Global Sourcing Association, RICS, Emerging Europe, BW Business Bridge, Enterprise Ireland
- The most important consulting organizations in the world including PWC, KPMG and companies that are closely related to the BPO / SSC / ITO business environment, including: HR and Real Estate Agencies
- Polish and Ukrainian companies
- Ukrainian companies that are already present on Polish market or plan to expand their international operations
The host of the event and its Strategic Partner is Rzeszów City Hall, the main sponsor is Developres company, and Tadeusz Ferenc - President of Rzeszów has provided his Honorary Patronage.
The event is organized in Rzeszow, which is a city chosen by the outsourcing industry for creating favourable conditions for BPO / SSC investments. Rzeszow is a natural place for the organization of the Forum, thus exemplifying other CEE cities that the subject of modern business services has no boundaries and even allows for building of new and lasting international relationships.
I am proud that the city will host such an important event for the economy, especially since we recognize the great potential of the modern business services sector. I also believe that in the perspective of the coming years, this sector has a great chance to become one of the leading pillars of the Rzeszów economy alongside the aviation and IT industry. Participants of the second Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum in Rzeszow will be presented a city with modern office space as well as universities and schools offering innovative courses of studies. In Rzeszow we also care about constant improvement of the quality of life of residents, as well as the systematic enrichment of the city's cultural and sporting offer. These advantages will certainly be an incentive for industry representatives - says Tadeusz Ferenc, President of Rzeszow.
The organizers of the II Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum are The Pro Progressio Foundation, which is supporting the development and promotion of the outsourcing and modern business services sector, and Citybell Consulting, one of the leading strategic communication advisory company in Poland, operating, among others, to promote the economy of cities and regions and to support business in the strategic planning of public affairs and public relations activities.
The event will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel in Rzeszow. Participation in the Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum is free, however, due to the high interest and limited number of seats, the participation will be determined by the order of the entries and confirmation from the organizer. For more information on the Forum, including the event agenda and registration rules, please visit http://www.bsstour.com/rzeszow